A half-day package to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals.
On the morning of your visit, you will be picked up from your place of accommodation and will drive for approximately 1 hours through scenic agricultural areas, hills, and beach, before arriving at the Sanctuary. There, you will meet your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants.
After being allocated bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, you will walk with your guide through the Sanctuary, where you will find free-roaming elephants and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors.
After you have met all the elephants, you will accompany them to a nearby mud spa. Get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, you will walk with the elephants to a nearby river and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water.
Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, enjoy a delightful Thai buffet before saying one last good bye to your new friends before being driven back to your hotel.
|6:30-7:30 am||Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Phuket.|
|7:30 am||Drive North-West of Phuket Town to Naithon Beach, over rolling hills, through forest and local farming areas, and alongside picturesque coastline.|
|8:00 am||Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to our program.|
|8:15 am||Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.|
|8:30 am||Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact, and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.|
|9:00 am||Mud spa with the elephants.|
|9:30 am||Swimming with elephants|
|10:00 am||Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor “Elephant Shower”|
|10:20 am||Use our facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.|
|10:30 am||Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants.|
|11:00 am||Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive for approximately 1 hour back through spectacular island scenery.|
|12:00-12:30 pm||Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.|
PICK UP FEE
- We offer a FREE transfer service from hotels within the following areas: Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Nai Yang, Bang Tao, Surin Beach, and the Airport (Please note that we do not offer a collection service from the Airport itself).
- Pick up from Mai Kao will incur an additional transport fee of 300 Thai baht one-way, or 500 Thai baht return.
- Pick up from Rawai, Chalong, Cape Panwa, Cape Tukkae, Koh Sire, Laemhin, Rawai, Phromthep Cape, or Nai Harn Beach areas will incur an additional transport fee of 700 Thai baht one-way, or 1000 Thai baht return.
- From Phuket international Airport: Visitors are required to take a taxi from the Airport to a designated meeting point in the Nai Thon area (Taxi fare for this trip generally costs around 500-700 Thai baht per vehicle. Please note that this fare is payable by the visitor, and Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket will not pay the driver or reimburse this amount).
- We offer drop off to Phuket International Airport for only 300 baht. Please note: You must advise us before the day of your trip if you need airport drop off and how much luggage you will have.
- We are unable to offer a collection service to visitors staying at Airbnb lodging, rental villas, or private houses. Visitors staying in these places of accommodation will be responsible for arranging transport either to a designated meeting point in the Nai Thon area, or to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket office in Patong (Please note that the fare for a taxi or other mode of transport to the chosen meeting point is payable by the visitor, and Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket will not pay for transport or reimburse costs incurred).
- Additionally, we are unable to offer a pick up service from Rassada Pier, Sea Angel Pier,Ao Po Grand Marina Pier, or any other pier or jetty. We do, however, offer a drop off service to the Pier for a fee of 500 Thai baht per person one way.
- Visitors staying outside our Free Transfer zone who take a taxi or otherwise arrange their own transport to the designated meeting point in the Nai Thon area will receive a 200 Thai baht discount per person (Discount is applicable to online bookings only).
ADULT : 2,500 Baht
CHILD 4 – 10 yrs 1,900 Baht
CHILD < 3 yrs FREE
06:30-07:30 from your hotel
FINISH TIME:12:00-12:30 drop off to your hotel
WHAT TO BRING:
|Change of Clothes||Camera (Optional)|
- PICK UP/DROP OFF TO YOUR PLACE OF ACCOMMODATION IN PHUKET
- ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDES
- ONE TRADITIONAL THAI BUFFET MEAL
- DRINKING WATER
- FOOD FOR FEEDING ELEPHANTS