As part of a The Care Project initiative, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Phuket is proud to present our Matriarch Project in Phuket
When you come, you will first sit through Elephant Information after which, you will help to prepare a special meal for our geriatric elephants.
In this program, you will spend the day roaming through the jungle alongside our geriatric elephants and get to know them in an intimate environment.
This program is perfect for anyone who wants to live and learn what we do for our retired Matriarchs in the Matriarch Project.
- Approx. 1hr drive after pick up from accommodation
- Receive informative and interactive discussion on elephant history, behaviour before meeting the elephants
- you will be able to participate in our physical examination
- Learn how to make herbal medicine balls.
- Feed, interact and observe our rescues in their natural environment.
- Watch the elephants enjoy their mud spa
- Enjoy a scrumptious buffet of home-cooked traditional Thai cuisine
- Say goodbye to the staff and elephants
- Approx. 1hr drive to your accommodation
ADULT 3,000 Baht
CHILD 4 – 10 yrs 1,500 Baht
Infant 0-3 years FREE
WHAT TO BRING:
|Small Bag||Hat and Rain Jacket|
- PICK UP/DROP OFF TO YOUR PLACE OF ACCOMMODATION IN PHUKET
- ENGLISH-SPEAKING TOUR GUIDES
- ONE TRADITIONAL THAI BUFFET MEAL
- FOOD FOR FEEDING ELEPHANTS
We also offer an additional photography service with no extra charge. ( Download from our Facebook page)