Due to the Covid-19 situation that we find ourselves in, please find attached the new operating practices that we will be observing with effect from the 1st of July until further notice.
1. Temperature check at the hotel / pick up point by our staff before getting into the vehicle. : If a visitor’s temperature is higher then 37.5 °C, he/she would be tested again after 5 minutes. If the temperature remains at 37.5°C or above, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary reserves the right to refuse the customer from joining the tour and In the case of a high-temperature visitor, full refund is available only for that specific visitor, not for the whole booking.)
2. All visitors are expected to put on a face mask throughout the duration of the tour, excluding eating time. If they do not have one upon pick-up, Visitor can buy the masks from our driver (20 Baht). (If visitors refused to wear the face mask, they are not allowed to enter the camp and the tour will be canceled without refund.)
3. Each car will seat 5 to 6 visitors depending on the car type. No visitors will be allowed to sit in the front with our drivers.
4. Visitors are expected to clean their hands with the alcohol gel provided before getting into the vehicle.
5. ALL visitors will be expected to write their full name and passport number on our log as per government protocol.
6. We will be separating our visitors into groups of 6.
7. All visitors are expected to wash their hands with soap and water before proceeding to touch the elephant’s food.
8. All visitors are encouraged to observe social distancing with at least a 1 meter gap between each other.
9. Our facility is sanitized at the start and end at the end of every session.
10. Provided buffet during tours will be swapped for pre-packed meals so as to prevent cross-contamination.
11. For Phuket, Pattaya and Samui locations Activity Shower with the elephant will allow the customer to join with rain shower or hose pipe only.
12. Mud spa with the elephants will be changed to Observe elephants playing in the mud.
13. The volunteer program and Overnight stay in every location will close until further notice.